Fluent synthetic high performance cutting
Castrol Syntilo 9913, is a synthetic lubricant specifically formulated for machining and grinding of aerospace aluminum and other alloys of difficult machinability (titanium and nickel alloys).
Unlike other traditional synthetic lubricants, it has a neutral pH that prevents stains on sensitive aerospace alloys and it is harmless to workers health.
Castrol Syntilo 9913 contains a combination of tensioactive compounds that provide an excellent lubrication and a very good cooling. It has inverse solubility properties, it behaves as a whole oil in the point of use-piece contact.
Its capacity for severe machining makes it an excellent choice for all types of aluminum alloys, especially when it is used diamond tools and high advance speed
- Its neutral pH value makes it protects aluminum and other aerospace alloys and it is safe for workers health.
- Free of formaldehyde, boron, chlorine, nitrites, and phenol.
- Keeps the surface and parts of the machine clean with a soft and transparent film.
- Extends the tools life compared to traditional emulsions.
- Low foaming in all water condition that exists.
- Increases oil life both in centralized and individual deposits by inhibiting microbial growth and separates oil contaminants for easy removal of the surface of the bath.
Machining and grinding of aluminum alloys especifical for aeronautics:
* 2000 – 5000 – 6000- 7000 Series.
* AU4G and AU2GN alloys.
*Inconel – Titanio
- Carbon fiber machining.
- General machining of steel alloys, aluminum and copper alloys
No customer reviews for the moment.